2011年10月21日星期五

UGG Sale Gifted students to lecturers from the fool

talented students to lecturers from the fool 2010-12-27 16:18 I was born in poverty and backwardness of the northern part of Anhui, one of the most remote villages , Chengdu paperwork but luckily my family is scholarly . Childhood painting to see his father reading the attitude - that influenced me is immeasurable , although his father did not teach me anything special , but I have a strong interest in learning .
a child , I am very low self-esteem . Li -year-old could write poetry , and I did not read his old poems ; Cao Zhi's seven-step into a poem , and I walked seven steps , but remember that poem . I am also a person who they are , they can do and I can not do a very simple reason - I stupid . Some people say that brawn and brains , but I was not well-developed limbs, simple-minded , I am frail , often become the angels of the I am bold to small and not speak to strangers .
however, is such a me,UGG Sale, actually the biggest dream is to become the general - Fire Summer Palace and the Nanjing Massacre and the like humiliation of history , so young , I always agitated , anxious crazy gun fire against the invaders . I know that abusive language is weak , is stronger than the behavior . I imagined a victorious general , led the army to wash all our shame ! And to take what belongs to us already over ! - Maybe dream of hidden mysterious power ,UGG Sale, drastic change from my personality , because to be brave and fearless generals must be tough - especially like when I read on the bed .
But unfortunately even though they did not have an ideal seed to cultivate the seeds of soil and climate . Almost every day people ask me how to score , the number of test points , but almost no one ever asked me what the dream .
elementary school that I was relatively happy , because more spare time , I can calligraphy , painting -
on the junior high school , teachers believe that painting is not sterile , is worthless , but because my English is not good ,UGG Sale, has repeatedly been criticized as a fool, that I finished this life - when I was eleven , old .

没有评论:

发表评论