2010年10月17日星期日

Save the Beijing TV Channel 7, where 7 is taken away by female police repuggs boots outletMoncler UK

http://bbs.movshow.com/showtopic-257037-1.html ,uggs boots outlet
http://bbs.movshow.com/showtopic-257261-1.html
09.7.23 on the phone to play a day, one by one along the trail to check the alarm after the bird was a female reporter captured stray dogs
(later found out a successful rescue is not a stray dog and the dog is healthy, suggesting that they are being stolen) < br> Dog Information:
varieties: snow Larry (not cut off the ears)
Gender: Male
older: one-year-old
physical state: Health
character: clever words heard would like to take the car to do the movements are really funny

110 journalists to help fight the rain was still mounted on the main road in the sack of dog do dog
deal to be the fate of Harmony < br> And I think the analysis is the dog who stole certainly is a place in the demolition of property tax collected
abandoned dog or steal people's dogs, with the sacks loaded with the van transportation for the sale of dog meat slaughtered
sacks who do not know that there tighten the child's head may be designed out
resistance to escape in the car screamed brain break into Han's
bad the dog is still anger on the streets main road, the car wanted to run over the past, children rapidly.
I called 110 to ask that they do not know the whereabouts of the dog 110
answer the phone, said police must inform in that place, which district to call reported to the police,
we go I check them when I can not accurately give police the information he needs
I only called the Beijing sets 7 7 7 Channel Hotline TEL: 88510077, hoping to contact the The female reporter can ask the dogs were taken place,
hotline woman but then do not give me a call with reporters,Moncler UK, I can only give her a shout out, anxious and helpless waiting for the female reporter with me contact reply.
pm on that stupid woman over TV reporter did not call me back I just called the operator told me to tell the police to catch the dog to go where I
operator call me to tell me that found that the address was arrested in the Wukesong dog north bridge, south of the road Jingouhe
I quickly based on this information to the 110 call, 110 operator to provide an alarm in my place I found was a TEL; 68160546 is the son of the Wukesong
over there I send the police a description of the situation (and video as http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/nmTwOsj0O1M/)
hope can be contacted yesterday afternoon rain fat out of the police officers who
hope that he can check the records of yesterday's duty to see that several of the police is to work specifically ask to know which police arrested the? delivery Where to go?
very good attitude towards the police took down my contact called me after such a message.
but the way a situation occurs,UGG Kensington, the Wukesong sent over there to call me back the Son is also possible that dogs Yongding Road police station to be taken away,Moncler Online, because police arrested the dog's place is at the junction of two police stations.
then I had 7 sets of 7 days to the Beijing TV station Channel 7 hotline call, please contact the operator that the alarm The female reporter about her hoped she'd call that day is July
play a few numbers because they told the police that must provide a specific date to know whom caught the dog, and good police Yongding Road, fiercely Oh, and him on the phone, the inquiry also Cha Hukou about where I was doing the Zuosa
work. He said that if the dogs catch them are sent to Security Management Office, Haidian District,discount uggs boots, that specifically control the dog department.
I asked him what that department does not give me the phone he told me to first implement the captured dogs to be queried after the date give me.
contact was through a complex, learned 7.17 Japanese female reporter is taken away, the TV broadcast came at 7.22.
when time is tight, feeling the dog may have been dealt with, but also that the female reporter and I did not contact me, all the operator messenger ,
anxious I opened the air-conditioned room or sweating, more delay time she rescued a dog is a wish to disappear.
Wukesong finalizing a dog is caught sending the Son, Police call me to say yes to play the alarm call 7.20,
dog was sent to the security detachment of the Haidian District Police Station and then to the Beijing Public Security Bureau seized by the canine flow
run back to my dog TEL: 69738604
there is a problem when I called to the station and found a problem,
television operators and other personnel working knowledge of ignorance, they do not know her dog will be sent to a place a few days after the unclaimed will be disposed of by the police sent
said animal rescue shelter dogs, and some pipes, and the dog was saved for food and drink.
she eventually contacted the woman I am a journalist I gave her a moment to communicate
She said she was also trying to help the dog,
I told her the way she handled that is detrimental to the dog
and after the program was broadcast to a very negative impact After the case of large
take a moment and lost the dog or the owner abandoned the dog a comprehensive no way out of the
hope and concern in my friends who discuss the matter one way she can meet after we
dog rescue
she was provisionally agreed, but said she wants to discuss leadership.
women journalists can I waited a long time the phone did not wait for
With restless heart I called a female reporter
what I like as
she changed to a feeling, the attitude is not very with
She said she called 110 is normal behavior, on how to deal with the police dog is a police matter that I
made it clear to her dog taken away by the police, the police will not shelter dogs will be disposed of away harmony, and harmony back to her description of the meaning of Shajiao.
I told her to contact us for nearly a day,Cheap Uggs, After twists and turns of finally find out the dog may have been sent to the location,mbt shoes sale,
but the ferocious attitude of the staff over there, that someone called in the past that wish to adopt the dog or the money can
but was to reject the other very bad attitude.
women journalists can hope to bring her special status, but that dog to come back
female reporter just did not agree, she said she no obligation to do all these things < br> I was a little anxious, trying to convince her lead to her conscience, I said that you put aside your reporter's identity to the identity of a human point of view to consider the matter
I can understand to help you the dog.
but the way you did right,uggs sheepskin boots, because you created a dog may be the fate of harmony.
and television broadcast to a bit misleading, causing a number of abandoned dogs or really want to Dogs can not find ways to help people,
learn as you call 110 the police, and that the temporary and the owner who lost or stray dogs go to all the no way out.
Internet users who learned the news
hope you're in a hurry to help out after the dog is you can not control
even if tomorrow I leave you stay with us for a trip is also OK
dog you are most clearly that it is only
We just saw a video
our own to resolve the matter after she was still refused

She said that if as you said, it will be harmony or harmonious dog suffered before badly treated
television can tell us that they do a special program that you come out from
all those things will be harmonious
I was completely silent,ugg boots men, and we all know that this completely impossible
because we do not even go to the evidence seized by the canine flow Do not you people go
I had asked you to tell me if I had these words to those users actually see
she said that you said I thought you
totally no hope
later than 7, when she called me
deliberations said the leadership and leaders attach great importance to this matter (because this is not me 7 to play a few phone calls, other users may have to play a lot)
called her to ask again, I hope very pleased agreed.
7.24 off at 9 am, a female reporter
I replied to a promising phone, said that according to her I offer dog galvanometer the Beijing Public Security Bureau
she contacted the phone to tell me her 7 sets of 7 in Beijing Channel 7 reporter identity to coordinate the
said reception staff on duty would say,P90x Reviews, but should I have before in the past 4 o'clock today, get a video shot on a dog dogs
wanted to adopt a fixed residence in Beijing to open district offices can be a dog prove to the West Detention Center, Shahe Town, Changping opposite
seven journalists contacted said that the volunteers will come to adopt a dog to take the dog away reception.
One problem is that I am outside the Beijing
I have a dog around the opening,ugg boots outlet, the message can not be proved
time limit is too sudden, too short time I look at work quickly to help panicked
she was concerned the matter of their friends think of ways.
was linked to the capital of the Qin Xiangnuo Prevention of Cruelty to Animals president of a small help to take the dog out of the proof,
Yaoyao and meet her friend pick me go over there to take proof of Xiao Tang Shan, Changping, then go find the dog to the Seven Mile Drainage .
was still relatively smooth, smooth the coming days to be processed to find the bird dog, to the hospital for check-ups shower shaving (now named the \Liu adopted person to find, that it saved the hospital the same day it took the home.
way when we ask the police,cheap ugg boots, and rescue the two dogs out (one can only take a dog)
a 4-month-old lady, a one-year-old Hu Ligou less than 2 years old (like people to contact me as soon as possible)
a lot of very cute dog there is no lack,uggs outlet nederland, there are many varieties and product phase If they are good dogs
no adoption within the specified time will be disposed of by the galvanometer
dogs in the dogs have a characteristic
see people in uniform they are not called
see us all crazy barking or wagging his tail
humming away all hope that they have been selected, next to the empty dog cage that had just been dealt out of the cage empty
Yaoyao are tears in my eyes and I walked up and down, the election to election to the
want to take away the truth of each
Oh ~
be no way to select the dog can get away The police were sent to give a yellow dog chain, it also means that you can get a sign to live.
I think those who have not taken the dog from other dogs have current inspection on behalf of want to live flag piece yellow bar chain.
to be honest I am still very welcome there, the police was able to adopt those provisions have not been processed within the time
dogs seized, but feel that flow from dog adoption advocacy, adoption The fundamental platform to do well, but for those who are concerned about such things
fact, many people do not know where the dog adopted from the dog, give the dogs a chance to live.
and go there traffic is very convenient, a telephone consultation is not good to play, work time and to work as early as 16:00 a,
only limited adoption days every Friday, it must be before 4:00 because 4:00 minutes they work, and not received.
procedures and platform adoption is not in place procedures for publicity, but also those who have been incorporated to cause the stray animals, the outside world to know and want to take the few opportunities for adoption,
or should be said that the had no chance to be disposed of.
So I hope people can see my blog to convey a wide range of people around like a dog
Do not abandon your pet
abandoned you caused the tragic outcome of these children.
people who want a dog to give up money to buy a dog
it, to adopt the dog right
Qili drainage where a lot of really good dogs, but also experienced in this kinds of terrible experience with dogs
regain their chance to live life and new family,Ugg Boots Online, the more sensible will be more obedient.
adoption of the program: to take on the valid documents in the neighborhood you live point of the opening prove - prove to take before 4 pm Friday to Shahe Town,mbt shoes uk, Changping District, opposite the West Detention Center - Beijing Public Security Bureau seized dogs for adoption stream
to pick your dog like to go fancy.
Tel: 69738604
video in a cage below a dog, because in the time provided, the adoption, perhaps no one will be dealt with, they live in and I'm secretly in this world to live their last shot in a small lens < br> The following video of the dogs in cages, as provided in time, the adoption, perhaps no one will be dealt with,Discount Uggs Boots, they live in and I'm secretly in this world to live their last shot in a small lens

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论