2011年12月7日星期三

Careless whisper

stand with me on this, you tired? ?

Why is there such a choice had

, you say, no matter how the world changes, we will work together to meet the sun! I read this sentence, you see the piece in front of the open, with an romantic passion, I stand with you to here.
but the beginning is wrong, how do we become a kind of distance? You said you have a hope, it is an ideal state: you and I stand like a tree. Root, as opposed to wrapped around the ground, sticks, grips in the clouds. However, we are the wrong. We stop into a distance. Arm can only hint, not the root but wrapped together; your efforts to reach out your hand, I have to straighten my arm, we want a phase-grip, but the desire is empty so that we bend the spine, still can not be mutually support. We are disappointed, and would like to become independent but lonely, quarter quarter in the past, we have a loss relative to, any confusion of leaves falling behind. Day season, would like to take a break, like a gentle warm greeting words, want to have branches of the shade. After all, the feeling of love is nourishing life ah!
stand with me on this, you tired? ? ?

We have fantasies with freely roam

sand. Unfortunately we are unable to tightly hugged together, we want to share the pain for each other, the results have to bear the double damage. You see my bleeding skin, I see you cry your eyes, you want to cry for me, and I hope for you wounded. However, we have paid, but failed to alleviate the suffering of the other. You ask why, I ask why? Is the wrong choice, or the tragedy of fate? You say you tired, and I only a heavy sigh. Perhaps when we should
cuddling, long into an acacia tree, regardless of you my. I would rather overtaken masculine branches, leaves only for your support of the feminine: only overtaken by crushing the leaves reluctantly. Only with the flowers you want to burn: the compensation would rather overtaken by one kind of moist,[url=http://www.moncleruksales.co.uk/][b]title=Moncler Coats[/b][/url], tender and moving you into silence. And as long as you Jiaoqu, tired of the distance in the open, the cast gave me a deep love, my life will have a simple happiness and satisfaction, my belief that there will be a most simple comfort. However,[url=http://www.sale-ugg.us/][b]title=UGG Clearance[/b][/url], what is that you also have their own strong, I also have their own weak, we have perfected their own personality. So, you did not need me, but I lack, you can afford to give.
and standing, has become a tired site, you finally stand up it?

Yes, I can not stand any longer. I can not afford the consumption of life, I should say goodbye, goodbye to you, together with the background of this indemnity magic. Into another piece of dust, to look for everything!
but you are so gone? Although we are for their own stand, failed to complete a similar, even though you and I separated, did not support each other, but together we have a vast standing among us, as over-time expensive, encountered with the weathered, with the attacks on the sand, I have seen your tears, you pity me trauma. Despite the fatigue, though confused, though desolate, but after all, we have had a common prop up the sky. Now, you have to go alone,[url=http://www.uggbootsclearanceuks.co.uk/][b]title=UGG Boots[/b][/url], leaving it crippled the party I alone bear it?
Do not like to rely on, not in vain because of the desire to rely on his own bent, you will be more independent. I withdraw the future you will be more free to grow, you will grow into a deeply rooted tree! You will own their own achievements, and those delicate words but you my memory, you will forget. Do not hard whisper ... ... ... ... ... ...

but - I really do not want you to leave me completely alone I fear, I fear the days of rain that bitter drink alone, I'm afraid my arm sinister clouds, I fear waking up late at night, and around is a complete silence! I am eager to hear a little voice, even if it is your hidden bitterness sigh, I desire to see the slightest shadow, even if I missed the embrace of soft footer life! My life is too archaic sculpture, nature in respect of profound weakness and loneliness! You finally do not turn the figure, away from me!

you still tired? Monsoon season, blowing, I stand here alone, to prove the meaning of my life, so I grew up here, waiting here, you? Across the sky the sound of that whistle, but you affectionate greetings? But my heart jump over the Mirage indicate your chic? If I can live without you when the memorable thoughts, thoughts into a more perfect can this independence, if you can not take me another lonely? Can this dark and lonely the magnificent achievements of the free?

- Yes, can never give up the growing significance can never be lost is our own. I will remember that this is a love of understanding, there will no longer accustomed to broken hearts, life will always be open to the eyes. Calmly waved his hand to you, I did not wish whisper.


Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论